BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 25 November 2009

Third month of Relay is nearly finished!

Time for a quick recap on what I've been doing. CAM went well as did my first one-to-one. Went to my first church homegroup meeting last night which was good.

On Friday I'm off on the Biblical Evangelism Conference. It's a UCCF conference and a big part of it is spending time in small groups giving a 10 minute evangelistic talk on a passage we given a few weeks in advance and getting feedback on it. I'm not looking forward to this and havent finished my talk yet. It should be a good weekend though.

Generally everything is still going well. Only got one more week of TEAM this term and another 2 weeks of term for my students! I still have till work for another week after the students finish for their holidays. Time has really flown!


0 comments: