BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Wow, less than 2 weeks till Easter Holidays!

I'm being really rubbish at this whole blogging thing this term! My excuse is I've been busy and have sent out far more short prayer updates instead!

It's now less than 2 weeks till the Easter holidays :) Can't quite believe how fast this year is going! Need to make sure I make the most of the time I have left! This term has gone well. Mission week at ARU went pretty well and there were plenty of encouragements even if it was hard work which was no surprise! New Leaders training weekend was also really encouraging to see the new exec committee excited about the Gospel and leading the CU. The teaching and training and study I'm doing is also going well, although I still can't write an essay to save my life! I know this is all pretty vague and short but it's that or write absolutely loads of stuff that you wont have time to read!

I'm trying to make progress with my plans for after Relay but I am finding it hard to really know what I want to do and how I can best serve God. I still want to move back to the midlands, ideally Birmingham. In terms of what I want to do job wise I'm struggling. I don't want to do more study or full time Christian work. For want of any better ideas I'm looking at admin and HR type stuff at the moment. God know what he's doing and has a plan even if I don't!

0 comments: